Itel P32 current price in Nigeria: Itel P32 current price in Nigeria is N25,500 in Nigerian naira. The Itel P32 features a 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 pixels.
It also runs on the Android 8.1 (Oreo Go-Edition) and powered by MediaTek MT6580 Quad-Core processor with 1GB of RAM, internal storage of 8GB, which also supports MicroSD Card extended up to 32GB.
It has a back camera of 5-megapixel + 0.3 MP depth and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity.
Itel P32 Key Specs/ features.
- 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen 960 x 480 screen resolution
- Android 8.1 (Oreo Go-edition)
- MediaTek MT6580, Quad-Core 1.3 GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB inbuilt storage, up to 32GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 5MP / rear: 5MP+ VGA
- 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity
Design And Display.
Itel P32 is built with glass front and plastic body design, and it is obtainable in gold, blue and black. It sports a 5.5 inch IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 pixels.
Itel P32 Camera.
The Itel P32 comes with a dual rear camera, a 5-megapixel main lens + VGA with LED flashlight. While at the front-facing camera has a single 5-megapixel.
Software And Hardware.
The P32 from Itel-mobile came running on the Android 8.1 Go-edition out of the box. It hosts a Quad-Core processor, clocks at 1.3 GHz. Its chipset is MediaTek MT6580, a Mali-400 GPU paired with 1GB of RAM.
READ ALSO Itel Vision 1 Specs And Price In Nigeria
In terms of the storage aspect, the Itel P32 comes with 8GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 32GB via memory card.
Connectivity Options And Battery.
Itel P32 does not support 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options include 3G, 2G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor at the rear for the smooth unlocking of the device.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Itel P32 is equipped with 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity, which is said to last for three days with one single charge.
Itel P32 Price Nigeria And Availability.
The current price of Itel P32 in Nigeria is NGN 25,500 in Nigerian naira and is now available for purchase from offline & online stores like Jumia, Konga, and slot.ng.
Itel P32- Full Specifications.
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go-Edition
- Color: City Blue, Champagne Gold, Midnight Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 480 x 960 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: N/A
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: HSPA, GSM
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Memory: 8GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Frequency: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- Type: MediaTek MT6580
- GPU: Mali-400
- Dual: ( 5 MP + VGA with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama
- Videos: [email protected]
- Single: 5-megapixel
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: N/A
- Talk Time: N/A
- Music Playback: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: N/A
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, LE
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplinks, up to 41 Mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps
- Radio: Yes
- Dust Resistant: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No